Irene Schwarz Minnaar
University College of Northern Denmark, June 2018 – present
External examiner for final graduation exams at the Graphic Design Technology education
Senior Art Director & Creative Team Lead
Anthill Agency, Copenhagen, July 2015 – present
As responsible Creative Lead on client projects I oversee the day-to-day work as well as I assist on the development of client relationships by suggesting new ideas and improvements of current materials.
As Team Lead I am responsible for the quality of our work and the well-being of the Creatives with focus on internal communication, evaluation, development of skills and individual employee development plans.
Within the Creative Department, I work on the development of new innovative ideas related to Anthill’s business area.
Senior Art Director
Anthill Agency, Copenhagen, September 2013 – July 2015
Developing creative digital communication for international clients in the area of life science, such as pharmaceuticals, consumer care, medical devices and animal health.
- Leading creative projects from first client meeting to production
- Scoping and estimation of creative projects
- Developing message strategy and storytelling
- Creating concepts, ideas and visuals for pitch projects
- Leading creative workshops with clients
- Describing and improving internal work processes
Primarily working for clients such as:
- Danone Nutricia, Zoetis, AbbVie, Bayer, Roche, Pfizer, Grünenthal, Abbott and Lundbeck.
Anthill Agency, Copenhagen, April 2012 – September 2013
Creating interactive detailers and training tools for iPad:
- Message Strategy development
- Concept development
- Design of graphic interface, interaction and user experience
Working on projects for Bayer Healthcare, Novo Nordisk, Roche, Pfizer Animal Health and Grünenthal.
Agnitio, Copenhagen, April 2011 – April 2012
Design for iPad applications. Working with Closed Loop Marketing solutions for major international pharma companies
Rune.Anders.Lars, Copenhagen, July 2008 – March 2011
Concept and design for print, web, illustrations and exhibitions.
Billedservice, Ballerup, February 2006 – August 2006
Design for print, web, exhibitions and trade shows
Softworld, Copenhagen, November 2005 – February 2006
Colouring artist & Illustrator
TV-Animation, Copenhagen, August 2005 – November 2005
Art Director & Owner
Imaginum, March 2001 – Present
Visual concepts, illustrations and design for books and other materials.
“Pilot” (exhibition guide)
Experimentarium, Hellerup, May 2000 – August 2003
B.Sc., Architecture & Design (Urban Design), 2006 – 2008
University College of Northern Denmark
AP degree, Graphic Design Technology, 2003 – 2005
Chemistry, 1999 – 2001
- Adobe AfterEffects Advanced, Softworld, June 2019
- Team Leadership, Mannaz, January/March 2018
- The will to lead, KF Andersen Leadership Academy, April 2017
- Web Design, IT-Kompetence, January/February 2006
- Danish – native language – perfect written and spoken
- English – fluently written and spoken
- German – tourist level
- Afrikaans – tourist level
Illustrator · Photoshop · InDesign · Acrobat · Adobe XD · Elucidat · Principle · Figma · InVision · Balsamiq · Workbook · Daylite · MS Office · iWork · Cinema 4D · CMS-systems for web · 3D Studio Max · Dreamweaver · AfterEffects · Premiere Pro
INTERESTS AND ACTIVITIES
- Running – for fun and exercise with my running-buddies
- Mountain hiking – for the physical challenge and great nature experiences
- Music – exploring live music and playing blues guitar
- Design skills – croquis classes on a regular basis, and attend various conferences, workshops and meet-ups
- Art & culture – architecture, design, books, theatre, history etc.
- Traveling – experiencing the world with my family and friends
Phone: +45 28107652
Residence: Frederiksberg C, Copenhagen, Denmark