Irene Schwarz Minnaar
Senior Art Director & Creative Team Lead
Anthill Agency, July 2015 – present
As responsible Creative Lead on client projects I oversee the day-to-day work as well as I assist on the development of client relationships by suggesting new ideas and improvements of current materials.
As Team Lead I am responsible for the quality of our work and the well-being of the Creatives with focus on internal communication, evaluation, development of skills and individual employee development plans.
Within the Creative Department, I work on the development of new innovative ideas related to Anthill’s business area.
Senior Art Director
Anthill Agency, September 2013 – July 2015
Developing creative digital communication for international clients in the area of life science, such as
- Consumer care
- Medical devices
- Animal health
- Leading creative projects from first client meeting to production
- Scoping and estimation of creative projects
- Developing message strategy and storytelling
- Creating concepts, ideas and visuals for pitch projects
- Leading creative workshops with clients
- Describing and improving internal work processes
Primarily working for clients such as:
- Danone Nutricia
Anthill Agency, April 2012 – September 2013
Creating interactive detailers and learning tools for iPad:
- Message Strategy development
- Concept development
- Design of graphic interface, interaction and user experience
Working on projects for
- Bayer Healthcare
- Novo Nordisk
- Pfizer Animal Health
Agnitio, April 2011 – April 2012
- Design for iPad applications – working with Closed Loop Marketing solutions for major international pharma companies
Rune.Anders.Lars, July 2008 – March 2011
- Design for print; e.g. brochures, ads, books, posters, flyers and reports.
- Illustrations; different styles, e.g. cartoonish or icons or diagrams and other illustration types – either hand-drawings or digital drawings for both web and print.
- Exhibitions; plan layout, 3D-visualizations and graphics.
Billedservice, February 2006 – August 2006
- Design for print; e.g. brochures, ads, catalogues, posters and flyers.
- Design for web; some web graphics.
- Exhibitions; graphics for exhibitions.
Softworld, November 2005 – February 2006
Teaching classes in graphic design software to non-graphic designers employed at other companies.
Cartoon colouring & drawing
TV-Animation, August 2005 – November 2005
Working with 2D animated cartoon TV shows.
Art Director & Owner
Imaginum, March 2001 – Present
- Book design; book covers and content layout for more than 35 different books in collaboration with publishers and/or authors. See some examples on the Book Design page.
- Design for print; e.g. brochures, ads, posters and flyers.
- Illustrations; e.g. diagrams or other information graphics for books.
- Graphics for web; e.g. illustrations, collages, header images, icons and buttons.
“Pilot” (exhibition guide)
Experimentarium, May 2000 – August 2003
Being a part of the exhibition at a science center by performing shows, demonstrations, workshops, and answering questions from the visitors among other things.
B.Sc., Architecture & Design, 2006 – 2008
Studying the field of Urban Design
Final exam project: “Ådalsparken” about landscape urbanism used for creating a new residential area in Randers, with nature and city respecting each other – achieved top marks (12).
- Worked as student research assistant on the “Experience City” project
- Worked as a Student Counsellor
- Member of the Study Board
University College of Northern Denmark
AP degree, Graphic Design Technology, 2003 – 2005
Final exam project: “Kan forskellen mærkes” about designing a campaign to make people behave more environmentally responsible – achieved top marks (13).
- Member of the Student Council (DSR).
- Arranged introduction days for the new students.
Chemistry, 1999 – 2001
Matematisk Student, 1996 – 1999
Advanced user level
Experienced user level
- Workbook (project managing system)
- Daylite (CRM- and project managing system)
- MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- iWork (Pages, Numbers, Keynote)
- Cinema 4D
- CMS-systems for web, e.g. ModX
- 3D Studio Max
Danish – native language – perfect written and spoken
English – fluently written and spoken
German – tourist level
Afrikaans – tourist level
French – limited knowledge
INTERESTS AND ACTIVITIES
- Running – just for the fun and exercise – distances up to a half marathon
- Mountain hiking – high peaks, dirty boots and a heavy backpack.
- Music – for some years I have been playing african drum in the Aalborg-based drum and dance group Vimoroz
Phone: +45 28107652
Address: Gammel Kongevej 130A, 1.th, DK – 1850 Frederiksberg C
Birthday: July 28, 1980